3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 28, 2017 1:40 PM by bdriggers@

Quit Full screen

lilo31 Level 1
      Hello,

I want to publish my captivate in flash with the Full Screen Option. I tested it and I can't leave the full screen ! What is the solution to that ?

Thank you for your responses
        • 1. Re: Quit Full screen
          Captiv8r Adobe Community Professional & MVP
          HI lilo31 and welcome to our little community

What is your output? Did you create one of the .EXE flavors? If so, you press the Esc key to exit the movie.

If you created the .SWF output, you end up with two HTML files and a .SWF file. One of the .HTM files opens the other in full screen mode, but leaves the original open if I recall correctly. In that case, you simply close the browser.

Hopefully this helps... Rick
          • 2. Re: Quit Full screen
            lilo31 Level 1
            Hello Rick Captiva8r

Thank you for your answer.

I created the swf output with the Full screen option and I haven't go the access to close the browser. There's nothing in the screen except my captivate in swf!

But I found the solution : you have to do ALT + F4 to close the full screen and come back to the htm that launch the full screen.

lilo31
            • 3. Re: Quit Full screen
              bdriggers@

Check your preferences and make sure that the quiz reporting option is deactivated. I ran into this and that solved it for me. It also allows exit commands and buttons to work properly in fullscreen exe publishing.