3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 24, 2006 5:20 PM by Newsgroup_User

Problem with Text(clip)and(invisible)

siphyse Level 1
      Hi,
      Im editing a website for a compagny. I will need an answer fast pls.
      My problem:
      I downlaod a template will psd files, html files and flash file. I don't want to use the html version of the website because i want the website in flash. When I edit the website in Flash8, I know how to edit these button: About us, services... because they are in the "library(blibliotheque in french)". When i want to edit the text in the webpage i can't because he text isnt in the library. However, there is in the library that file: contact page(clip). When i try to edit this file i just see a black screen. But in the preview window there is a play button. When i click on it, i see the page With the text.
      Is there someone to know how the text???
      Thank you
        • 1. Re: Problem with Text(clip)and(invisible)
          Level 7

siphyse wrote:
          > Hi,
          > Im editing a website for a compagny. I will need an answer fast pls.
          > My problem:
          > I downlaod a template will psd files, html files and flash file. I don't want
          > to use the html version of the website because i want the website in flash.
          > When I edit the website in Flash8, I know how to edit these button: About us,
          > services... because they are in the "library(blibliotheque in french)". When i
          > want to edit the text in the webpage i can't because he text isnt in the
          > library. However, there is in the library that file: contact page(clip). When i
          > try to edit this file i just see a black screen. But in the preview window
          > there is a play button. When i click on it, i see the page With the text.
          > Is there someone to know how the text???
          > Thank you

Flash movie can be made of multiple levels, movie clip inside of another clip
          inside of another clip and so on.
          You need to dig deep to find stuff, it's not always right at the top of the timeline.
          If you can see the text, it is there, just explore it further.

--
          Best Regards

Urami

--

<urami>
          If you want to mail me - DO NOT LAUGH AT MY ADDRESS
          </urami>
          • 2. Re: Problem with Text(clip)and(invisible)
            siphyse Level 1
            but i explore the complete library and i found nothing. I clicked on evryting and I tried also to modify each item but...nothing.
            • 3. Re: Problem with Text(clip)and(invisible)
              Level 7

siphyse wrote:
              > but i explore the complete library and i found nothing. I clicked on evryting and I tried also to modify each item but...nothing.

Could be variable and dynamic text field than.
              Is there a way we can see the source, it's really hard to guess
              as there is no one way of doing things in flash. One button can be
              made in multiple of styles and methods. Very hard to venture a guess.

--
              Best Regards

Urami

--

<urami>
              If you want to mail me - DO NOT LAUGH AT MY ADDRESS
              </urami>