5 Replies Latest reply on Sep 22, 2006 12:40 PM by Daniel T

Unsubscribe from Forum

Chris_Tom
      I want to completely unsubscribe and have my data deleted.
      There are maybe two accounts with my email adress, and I do not find how to stop getting new posts, this is very annoying.
      So please delete all my data.

kind regards

Chris
        • 1. Re: Unsubscribe from Forum
          Daniel T Employee Moderator
          Hi Chris,

The only way that you will receive e-mails from these forums is if you explicitly subscribe to a topic. Please go to your My Forums and remove any unwanted subscriptions. If you are receiving these posts from a newsreader, you can simply delete the subscriptions by using the steps provided by the documentation of that newsreader application.

Hope this helps!
          • 2. Re: Unsubscribe from Forum
            Chris_Tom Level 1
            Thanks!
            I already was pretty desperate with lots of post flooding my inbox.
            But it was a typical DAU mistake, I did not see the small box on the right hand side od the forum I had subscribed.
            Now I ticked it and hopefully there will be no more posts coming in.

Bye
            Chris
            • 3. Re: Unsubscribe from Forum
              Kurt_Roesand
              quote:

Originally posted by: Chris_Tom
              Thanks!
              I already was pretty desperate with lots of post flooding my inbox.
              But it was a typical DAU mistake, I did not see the small box on the right hand side od the forum I had subscribed.
              Now I ticked it and hopefully there will be no more posts coming in.

Bye
              Chris

I am a bit confused, I think a clarification is in order. You say Forum subscription, but I have concluded that you mean topic subscription. The reason for me saying so is because I am unable to find a button to unsubscribe a forum. To unsubscribe a forum you need to go to 'Profile > Personal Options' an select/deselect from the list boxes.

To unsubscribe a topic your procedure i s correct.

Just to be clear on this rather strange forum software. :-|

• 4. Re: Unsubscribe from Forum
                Chris_Tom Level 1
                After nearly two months it´s still the same, I get some 10 to 15 emails from forums@adobe.com with the topic "Labs subscription update"

PLEASE: HOW CAN I TURN THIS OF?

Against my last assumption, that this was my DAU mistake, it´s not!
                Somethings wrong with this SW!

HELP!!!!!
                • 5. Re: Unsubscribe from Forum
                  Daniel T Employee Moderator
                  Hi Chris,

Please go to http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/webforums/forum/profile.cfm?FTVAR_PROFILEPAGE=2 and scroll down to make sure you have not subscribed to any forum categories. This is what Kurt was reffering to below.