We are currently hiring for a Flash position. I am trying to
come up with
some good ActionScript questions for the interviews. I have
looked all over
the net and can't seem to find anything like what I am
I don't want general programming questions like "when would
you use an
interface class?" So far I have the following... feel free to
1. What are a few ways to cause an event to occur on a timed
2. How do you add a listener to another object? What are some
3. How would you create and use a custom broadcaster for the
"onNextItem" broadcasting to the MovieClip "itemSheet"?
4. What are some of the primitive data types in Flash? What
would be a
foreseeable use of each?
5. What are some of the complex data types in Flash? What
could they be
6. Can you mix data types in an Array, what about an
7. What are the two ways to create a new, empty object ready
8. What are the two ways to access a property of an object?
9. What are some methods for getting data from a web server
via the http
10. Which built-in classes do you use the most?
11. Which third party classes/libraries do you use?
Please let me know if you can think of any others.