2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 25, 2006 9:07 AM by Saritobea

Need Help... Somebody, I bet you its an easy one

Saritobea
      Hi there... I'm new with Flash... Lets say I'm learning... Sometimes I get things to come along but then other times I cant get them to come along...? My english is not very good, so you'll have to excuse me.
      My situation is this:
      I have a bug that I draw in Freehand and I took it with a copy & paste to flash and I'm supposed to make it move. A movie clip. I want the bug to walk around the stage. So first I converted it into a movie clip. Then to make the motion tween I need a motion guide but after I inserted the motion guide layer, and then draw the path with the pencil in smooth mode. clicked the layer of the bug again and I CANT SNAP IT TO THE BEGINNING OF THE PATH... doesnt show me the circle... Dont know whats wrong...
      Please, help...
      saludos,
      sara Text
        • 1. Re: Need Help... Somebody, I bet you its an easy one
          ghereg
          hy,

are you sure the 'Snap to Object ' option is turned on?

it's located in the "Option" menu on the left of your screen, the red 'U' that is upside down. Try activating that, your marker (so the little circle you are trying to attach to your line) will snap to the object (in this case your guide line).
          hope it helped

If i'm not correct, feel free to correct me and give the good answer :)
          greets
          • 2. Re: Need Help... Somebody, I bet you its an easy one
            Saritobea Level 1
            Thank you for you answer ghereg!
            I did have the "Snap to Object" option turned on!!... Than you.. you were right, but still it doesnt come along... The circle is upsent. :S
            Thanks anyway... I'm gonna try keep on going with something else and then after a warning up I'll come back and try it again.

greets