• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image Window

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2006 Sep 12, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I opened RoboHelp this morning to work on a help file, the fonts for the styles and font windows were stretched. I thought this was weird, but went on my way. However, when I tried to insert a new graphic into a topic, the Image window was cut off. It's as if the display settings for certain parts of RoboHelp do not match my computer display settings. I tried logging on under an administrator account, to see if it was a problem with my settings, but it wasn't. I then tried reinstalling RoboHelp to reset to default settings, but that didn't work either.

I've installed both updates, but nothing seems to work. This is a real problem for me because the Browse icon is cut off, so that I can import new images from my computer. Can anyone help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you perhaps unintentionally reset the Zoom size?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the quick reply, Peter. I did check the Zoom, and it is set at 100%. I tried reducing the zoom, but the Image window still appeared incorrectly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're working in a Microsoft Windows or XP environment, what is the current setting in the control panel for Display?

Harvey

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working in Windows XP, and my Display settings are at 1280x1024, working on a 21" monitor.

The thing is, I haven't changed my display settings in months. Although I was pulled off this project for a bit, I opened RoboHelp just a week or two ago, and the window wasn't a problem.

My real concern is that the window settings don't seem to be uniform throughout the program. What's even more worrisome is that the lack of uniformity is a recent development.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Do you get this in a new topic in a new project?

If you don't, then import two topics from your existing project, one with this problem and one without. What happens then?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp