1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 9, 2006 10:43 PM by Newsgroup_User

How do I change my Forum Screen name?

jcarruth@earthlink.net
      How do I change my Forum screen name? Right now it is displaying my e-mail address. I've already tried Profile and Personal Options, and it won't let you do it there. Then I tried e-mailing Adobe from the Contact Us link, and they wrote back and said they don't offer technical support via e-mail. Then I tried Search the Knowledge base, and nothing there either. I figure forum users would know how to do this, since Adobe doesn't want to tell me, or make this information easy for me to find.

Thanks,
      Jim Carruth
        • 1. Re: How do I change my Forum Screen name?
          Level 7
          i don't believe you can change it - i would sign up for a new account and not use your email address
          for your name.

--> **Adobe Certified Expert**
          --> www.mudbubble.com
          --> www.keyframer.com

jcarruth@earthlink.net wrote:
          > How do I change my Forum screen name? Right now it is displaying my e-mail
          > address. I've already tried Profile and Personal Options, and it won't let you
          > do it there. Then I tried e-mailing Adobe from the Contact Us link, and they
          > wrote back and said they don't offer technical support via e-mail. Then I tried
          > Search the Knowledge base, and nothing there either. I figure forum users would
          > know how to do this, since Adobe doesn't want to tell me, or make this
          > information easy for me to find.
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Jim Cartruth
          >