2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 8, 2006 12:38 PM by KomputerMan.com

Warning message during compile

KomputerMan.com Level 1
      I am getting this warning message "The type selector 'Label' was not processed, because the type was not used in the application."

Weird this is I have three labels specified. I have two canvases using labels and one button using a label. I get the warning message but it doesn't show me where the questionable code is. It tells me it is in the file containing the two canvases using the label but that is it. I have tried cleaning the project to remove this error but I still get it. I have even removed all three of my labels, cleaned the project and I still get the message. Any ideas on how to eliminate this message or better yet what is causing it???

Have an Ordinary Day...
      KomputerMan ~|:-)
        • 1. Re: Warning message during compile
          inlineblue Level 1
          A "type selector" refers to CSS. Somewhere you've got a style like this:

Label {
          }

And I think it's telling you that the style was not used anywhere. Though I'm not sure why it would complain if you're using Label components. :-/
          • 2. Re: Warning message during compile
            KomputerMan.com Level 1
            O.K. now I feel pretty stupid... I searched for label in my css file... didn't find it... Then again label was spelled Label which is why I didn't see it. Dang case sensitivity anyway!!! Personally I blame Microsoft. I was raised on UNIX where case mattered. For the last decade or so I have been out of the UNIX realm and have been mired in Windows. Microsoft has made me soft!!! :)

Thanks for turning on the light!!!

Have an Ordinary Day...
            KomputerMan ~|:-)