• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trial Application not opening

Sep 09, 2006 Sep 09, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any ideas?

I'm running Windows XP SP2 on an AMD 3200 with 1 GB of RAM, and there is plenty of free space on the hard drive.
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 09, 2006 Sep 09, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jmays3081 and welcome to our community

I'm not sure where you are trying to do this. Are you trying to download Captivate from the web and the installer isn't opening? Or have you installed some other software that offers Captivate as a trial and it's not opening from there? Or have you downloaded already, but Captivate refuses to start after you have downloaded and installed it?

Here are some links that might help.

Link One
Link Two
Link Three
Link Four
Link Five
Link Six

Hopefully one of these links will help resolve your issue. If not, post back and we will try to help you out.

Sincerely... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 10, 2006 Sep 10, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I downloaded the installer and installed Captivate. It's in the Start\All Programs\MacroMedia path. Everything seems to work up to the point where I should be able to open the trail version of Captivate. I open Captivate and the Welcome window appears, I then select the "I want to try Captivate." option (29 day remaining) and click Continue. The Welcome window closes and nothing else happens.

I'm beginning to think that ZoneAlarm may be blocking access to the Internet but there is no ZoneAlarm message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources