This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
You need to associate these files to robohelp again.
1. Go to the directory, right click on the files.
2. Select Open With
3. This opens up the Open with and attributes window.
4. Select Robohelp HTML Application from the list.
5. Click on the checkbox 'Always use the selected program to open this file'
6. Click OK.
Hopefully you haven't messed up the files by editing them in word :-( - you really would have been better editing them in notepad or a clean HTML editor. Word adds its own HTML gremlins.
Hi Lon. The problem is that the files were edited from outside RH and as such it is confused. Try going into the topics tab, right clicking on the two files and select the "Edit With | Robohelp WYSIWYG" menu item and see if this works.
Personally, the way I find easiest is by simply advising RoboHelp HTML that IT should be the only editor in town. You do this as follows:
1. Click Tools > Options...
2. Click the HTML Editors tab
3. At the bottom of the dialog should be two options. One is labeled Auto-select Editor and the other is labeled Use Default Editor. My guess is that the default setting of Auto-select is set. Choose the other option and click the OK button. Once you do this, regardless of what application was used last to edit the HTML files, RoboHelp HTML will be used to edit them when you are working with RoboHelp HTML!
Happy Thursday all... Rick