This content has been marked as final. Show 6 replies
and post the content
Um... That just returns a String - my question is - the result coming back is just a string, if I do a Alert it shows a string of the result not [object]...
I need it to an object....
I had a similar problem, when I did the test I posted I saw that I had made a mistake in the webservice and was passing back a string of xml rather than xml objects, so that is the first thing to check.
If it's an actual object then use:
private function LoadMyObjects_Callback(result:ResultEvent):void
for (var s:String in result.result)
var m:myObj = new myObj();
m.ModuleID = result.result[s].ModuleID;
m.Name = result.result[s].Name;
in the <mx:operation/> element, put resultFormat="object"
vrlink I tried that - didn't work. resultFormat="object" still came up as a string.
mike2281 - I will try your suggestion...