• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Online ToC

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2006 Jul 19, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to RoboHelp, and I'm trying to find out how to set the online help so that when you open the index, you can see where you are inside the online help. The way it's set up now, the help is intuitive, but it doesn't open up the index to tell me exactly what topic I've wound up under. Is there a way to set that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 19, 2006 Jul 19, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Remade Gold and welcome to the forums. You said,
quote:

Originally posted by: Remade Gold
set the online help so that when you open the index, you can see where you are inside the online help. The way it's set up now, the help is intuitive, but it doesn't open up the index to tell me exactly what topic I've wound up under.
What do you mean by this? The index is designed to find a topic by defining keywords associated with the content NOT to tell you what topic you're displaying. That's the job of the table of contents. Can you give us some more details of exactly what you are trying to do and where.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp