Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Bowse Sequence Editor

Sep 01, 2006 Sep 01, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One of my users has requested a browse sequence, but I can't find the Browse Sequence Editor. Another user had a similar problem in 2004 and resolved the situation when she ran an update.

I checked for updates, but none were availalbe, so that's not going to work for me. I tried to add a tool, but could not find the .exe file. Any suggestions? Thanks. Charles Arnold

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 01, 2006 Sep 01, 2006
Hi Charles

I think Colum meant you should click the Tools menu item at the top of the screen. Not the Tools tab at the bottom of the RoboHelp Explorer pane.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Charles. Are you saying that you can't access the Tools | Browse Sequence Editor menu item?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply.

I cannot locate the Browse Sequence Editor in the Tools tab. I tried to right click and choose Add Tool from the menu. I could not find the Browse Sequence Editor application on my hard drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Charles

I think Colum meant you should click the Tools menu item at the top of the screen. Not the Tools tab at the bottom of the RoboHelp Explorer pane.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Charles. AFAIK the browse sequence does not have it's own .EXE file as it is integral to RH so it can't be added to the Tools tab. What I meant was to try the Tools | Browse Sequence Editor menu item at the top of the RH window title. Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Q. Why is nothing foolproof?
A. Because fools are so ingenious.

I must have been hit by a friday brain freeze. Never again will I confuse the Tools Tab with the Tools Menu.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp