3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 21, 2006 11:07 AM by Newsgroup_User

Full Screen mode question

*albo
      I like using the "Full Screen with Menus" mode, but want to be able to move the entire document around with the Hand Tool, as I can with Adobe Photoshop CS2. Is this possible?
        • 1. Re: Full Screen mode question
          Level 7
          Hold the Space key down to invoke the hand tool.

*albo wrote:
          > I like using the "Full Screen with Menus" mode, but want to be able to move the entire document around with the Hand Tool, as I can with Adobe Photoshop CS2. Is this possible?
          • 2. Re: Full Screen mode question
            *albo Level 1
            Sorry, that's not what I'm asking. I use your suggestion all the time, but there is a limit to which you can move the full screened document up or own, left or right. It centers the document, but I want to use the had tool to move it off center to avoid panels I have set up.

In Photoshop they introduced the ability to drag a full screened window all over the place a couple versions ago.
            • 3. Re: Full Screen mode question
              Level 7
              Yes, that is a nice feature in Photoshop. You can even drag it to your
              second monitor totally outside the PS interface. I like that a lot.

In FW if you have the image maximized it will not move. You would have
              to Restore it (middle button - upper right) and resize it to your liking.

alex

*albo wrote:
              > Sorry, that's not what I'm asking. I use your suggestion all the time, but
              > there is a limit to which you can move the full screened document up or own,
              > left or right. It centers the document, but I want to use the had tool to move
              > it off center to avoid panels I have set up.
              >
              > In Photoshop they introduced the ability to drag a full screened window all
              > over the place a couple versions ago.
              >