2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 1, 2006 6:06 PM by cheftimo

How to deploy flex2 application using web service to server

avanthika
      Hi all.
      I have created flex2 application in that i am calling webservice, when i deployed this application to server the buttons which calls webservice is not working it is showing error, i even uploaded crossdomain.xml to server,

please tell me how to deploy to server.

thanks in advance

regards

Avanthika
        • 1. Re: How to deploy flex2 application using web service to server
          Antoni_H. Level 1
          It would be nice to see some code or the error message shown. It's not easy to say how to solve your problem, without any information.

bye
          • 2. Re: How to deploy flex2 application using web service to server
            cheftimo Level 2
            I have had the same or similar problem, in my case with ColdFusion projects. I have uploaded several sample projects to my shared hosting web server; all the projects that do not use a server run fine, buit I have never been able to make the CF projects run. I have posted about this two or three times, but nobody ever answered.

Maybe our question was too stupid to deserve an answer from busy people. I never thought of this, but today I got an email from my Hosting provider. Quoting part of that message:

“We will be performing a ColdFusion upgrade to CFMX 7.02 on the
            server where your account(s), timo, mochica, is/are hosted. We have
            scheduled the upgrade to take place between 3:00 AM EDT and 6:00 AM
            EDT on Saturday, August 5th, 2006.

We do not anticipate more than 15 minutes of downtime once the
            maintenance begins .....”

Also, I found that the projects that do run require all those files that are generated when FB builds the project, so I have been uploading the entire output folder (usually, but not always, ‘bin’).

I’m hoping I won’t have any more problems after Saturday.

Peace,

Carlos