4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 21, 2006 4:10 PM by CellaMarr

Silly Button

CellaMarr
      I am using Flash 8 to redesign my web site however, I have hit a brick wall.
      I have been reading a book on actionscript, but the codes that it are given me are not working.
      Here are my problems:
      I want the "enter" button on my index page to continuously fade in and out. The problem is that I can not figure out how to separate my button animation from the rest of the time line. If I attempt to loop the button, the entire time line animation will also loop. I was given advise to create a hidden button, which I did. But essentially it accomplished nothing. The other problem I am having is that I can not activate my button. I have what should be the correct actionscript on it, however when I click on it, the button does nothing
      www.marcellariley.com/index2.html
      The final problem I am having is that I would like to have submenus or sub-buttons. My book does not have any information regarding submenus. At www.marcellariley.com/main2.html Hover over the "photography" button to see an example of what I am attempting to perform.

FYI.... I am totally new to web designing and this is my first web site

THANKS