1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 23, 2006 6:11 PM by Newsgroup_User

So you need to use timeline for a simple slide show?

ngreenhalgh
      Do you have to do anything with the timeline to run a simple looped slide show with no sound. What is a good rate (fps)? I am desperate. Why does it not advance to the next slide? How do you reset the program to its original defaults.
      Thanks
        • 1. Re: So you need to use timeline for a simple slide show?
          Level 7

ngreenhalgh wrote:
          > Do you have to do anything with the timeline to run a simple looped slide show
          > with no sound.
          Beyond adding your images and animating them...no. But not sure what you are referring to
          specifically when you ask what you have to do with the timeline - you certainly need the timeline to
          animate something over time. Flash will loop by default unless told to stop.

What is a good rate (fps)?
          "good" is relative - depends on your needs - 1 frame rate may be good for some projects and very bad
          for others - depends on how heavy the animation is.

I am desperate.
          Desperate for what exactly?

Why does it not
          > advance to the next slide?
          Impossible to say without looking under the hood - "slide"? Are you using slides or the main
          timeline? We have no idea how your FLA is setup so we can't possibly troubleshoot it - provide some
          specific information or better yet the source file and we will take a look.

How do you reset the program to its original
          > defaults.
          Not sure what you mean - default what? Panel layouts? Doc Properties? Why would this solve your
          problem(s)? The only way is to reinstall flash i believe - why do you need to do this?

> Thanks
          >

--> **Adobe Certified Expert**
          --> www.mudbubble.com
          --> www.keyframer.com