0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 2, 2006 3:13 PM by kelso11

Desperately seeking Help!!!

OK, I am pretty new to Flash and I need someone desperately to help me out! I have mastered tweening and the like, but am diving to some more advanced stuff with a site I really need to launch today. I have most everything built, I just need a few key things:
      I am in the process of building a User Name and Password submition form on my Flash intro page. I have made the form, but the action scripting is kicking my tail. I need to use the User log on manager at a remote server here and I am clueless of how to script it. Another designer that has done this gave me the following code, but I cannot decipher anything:

<FORM name="frmSubscribe" method="POST" action="ProcessContactSubscribeForm.asp">
      <!-- Un-comment to assign new contact to Contact Group #1...
      <input type="hidden" name="CG1" value="1">
      <div align="center">
      <table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" style="border-collapse: collapse">
      <td><font face="Verdana" size="2"><strong>Name<font color=red>*</font></strong></font></td>
      <td><font face="Verdana"><input type="text" name="FullName" size="40" maxlength="40"></font></td>
      <td><font face="Verdana">   </font></td>
      <td rowspan="2">
      <font face="Verdana">
      <input type="button" name="btnSubmit" ID="btnSubmit" value="SUBSCRIBE" onClick="Javascript:ValidateData();"></font></td>
      <td><font face="Verdana" size="2"><strong>Email<font color=red>*</font></strong></font></td>
      <td><font face="Verdana"><input type="text" name="Email" size="40" maxlength="100"></font></td>
      <td> </td>

Does any one have any ideas?
      I need the page to, if authenticated, to goto an internal non Flash page within the site.

I know this sounds REALLY amateturish, but I also need to know how to connect an area of layers of graphics to an internal page into the site.