1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 5, 2006 2:05 PM by Newsgroup_User

Help with Publishing

papagoose
      Ok, I'm brand new to this flash thing. I'm working on my first project. I used a graphic that moves from my workspace on the right over the stage and off to the workspace on the right over a series of frames using a motion tween. When I publish it, I see not only the stage, but the graphics off to the sides. How do I make this go away?

Thanks!
        • 1. Re: Help with Publishing
          Level 7
          publish with the HTML file - view it with the HTML file as the HTML code will crop the width and
          height of the SWF. If you are viewing locally then just double click the SWF - if you are uploading
          and viewing online then upload the HTML also to same directory and view the HTML in your browser.

--> **Adobe Certified Expert**
          --> www.mudbubble.com
          --> www.keyframer.com

papagoose wrote:
          > Ok, I'm brand new to this flash thing. I'm working on my first project. I
          > used a graphic that moves from my workspace on the right over the stage and off
          > to the workspace on the right over a series of frames using a motion tween.
          > When I publish it, I see not only the stage, but the graphics off to the sides.
          > How do I make this go away?
          >
          > Thanks!
          >
          >