I've been working with FlashObject from GhostWire. It's
worked great. Now I'm getting a strange issue where my flash app
plays fine in the ide,but won't play in firefox with the flash 9
plugin. I think I've narrowed things down to an issue where the
phpobject onload handler seems to return with no data. I added an
onHTTPStatus handler which never fires. (It fires once again when
I'm running the app in the Flash ide.)
So my guess is some kind of security sandbox issue is
preventing the loadandsend handler from working.
We have a similar problem I believe, we have a flash file
with MovieClips with actions attached. In IE the actions work fine,
in Firefox (for Windows) the rollover actions don't animate the
movieClips as they should. However in Firefox for Mac, it all works
fine. It is like FireFox for windows is having a problem recieving
the cursor position or something. We also have DHTML menus that
overlay the flash file, using wmode=opaque, which works fine for IE
and Mac Firefox, and works fine for Firefox for Windows, except the
rollover actions don't work as described.
What's wierd is when we set wmode=transparent on the flash
object and go back to Firefox for Windows the flash movieclips
start working, but then the DHTML menus go behind the Flash object.
On Firefox for Mac however, the are over the Flash object, but when
the flash animates, the flash starts pushing through the DHTML
layer, so we have to use wmode=opaque to get it to look