This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
If you figure out a solution, let me know. I can't seem to get any flv to play in the browser. They play locally, but when I upload them to the web (yes all 3 files) I get no playback. What gives?
Any help is appreciated.
Both of you should post your urls. From what I've seen in the past, 75% of the time the location of the flv file is incorrect. The other 25% of the time it is a server mime issue.
It was the server mime type.. Thanks... for those who are reading this with the same problem.... if you type in the direct path to your flv file and it says file not found, then that is proof your server is not setup for flv. files.
See Macromedias tech note...