• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dynamically Hiding a Column in a CFGRID

Explorer ,
Aug 17, 2006 Aug 17, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's the situation: I've got a flash form with a cfgrid. That grid has 4 columns. Is it possible to click a separate button in the form and hide/show one of the grid columns, similar to altering the "display" attribute of the <cfgridcolumn> tag? I know it's possible to click a button and hide the entire grid...

Any help or comments would be most appreciated!
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2006 Nov 07, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need same solution. Anyone have answer or know where to look.
Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 07, 2006 Nov 07, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Just FYI: I think I solved this by adjusting the column widths dynamically via Actionscript. There was something odd about how the grid handled the widths, though. I had to move the column all the way to the right in the grid and then set it's width to a negative value to "hide" it, which actually just pushed it off the screen.

Let me know if you're still having trouble and I can dig up the code, but it probably won't be that useful if you have to hide multiple columns.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation