1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 16, 2006 7:02 AM by Newsgroup_User

Please HELP me download Flash

The_sprout
      I've been told my a coupe of sites tonight that I need the current version of Adobe Flash so i followed the link and clicked Install. Normally I would have the yellow bar appear at the top which I just have to click downlaod or whatever but that's not appearing and i don't have a box with Run or Save or anything I normally get. I also get a white box with a little red x in the top left of it.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks
        • 1. Re: Please HELP me download Flash
          Level 7

The sprout wrote:
          > I've been told my a coupe of sites tonight that I need the current version of
          > Adobe Flash so i followed the link and clicked Install. Normally I would have
          > the yellow bar appear at the top which I just have to click downlaod or
          > whatever but that's not appearing and i don't have a box with Run or Save or
          > anything I normally get. I also get a white box with a little red x in the top
          > left of it.
          >
          > Any help will be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks

there are some security tools that block flash, you might want to check whether
          that's the case. Secondly , go to adobe.com/support/flash , the main page contain
          links to player installation troubleshooting. Check it out.

--
          Best Regards

Urami

--

<urami>
          If you want to mail me - DO NOT LAUGH AT MY ADDRESS
          </urami>