3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 27, 2006 11:03 PM by jpwrunyan

Draggable Panel?

WEBPHP
      Is it possible to have a 'drag-n-drop' Panel. I've yet to find out how to get it to drag. I see there is dragEnter and dragExit along with dragDrop. I'm not sure what what script I need for those to work. Not a big fan of static panels.

Any help would be great

Thanks
        • 1. Re: Draggable Panel?
          WEBPHP Level 1
          Alright, I got the dragging part done. Just using titlewindow and the popupmanger. Now, I would like to know how to make it so users can resize the windows by dragging. Any ideas on this?
          • 2. Re: Draggable Panel?
            WEBPHP Level 1
            I would still like an update on this. I have looked on Google and everything there just seems so complicated. All I would like is something simple to put in the titlewindow such as showResize=true, or close to it.

Any help would be great.
            • 3. Re: Draggable Panel?
              jpwrunyan Level 1
              Both of your questions have been covered in this forum. You should try searching the posts. There was a link to a resizable Panel example but I don't remember it now.

By the way, if you have already tried searching, the forum search field really is sub-par. I suggest searching for only one general keyword (such as 'Panel') and then read the articles that look promising. Also, for some reason there are a lot of these .mxml code related posts in the Flex Builder forum so you might search there as well.

aside: maybe if the search function was more robust and comprehensive there wouldn't be so many repeat posts for these common questions?