2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 3, 2006 7:15 AM by JeChGaJe

Creating a Survey in Director

JeChGaJe
      After a small course in Director, a year ago, I got the idea to use Director, for a school project. My idea is to test a situation, then go to a survey and then to a new situation, so in the end 7 situations will have been tested and 7 surveys have been completed.

The problem is I can't seem to find any place where there is a good guide to how I can make such a survey and have the results e-mailed to me or sent to a database for easy use(database is prefered), so I can place the survey on my webpage.

Please help!
        • 1. Re: Creating a Survey in Director
          duckets Level 1
          Is there any particular reason for wanting to use Director for this project?

While it is certainly possible to create a survey application in Director, I only ask because it sounds to me that an HTML form & a simple PHP script to store the results would be the ideal tools to use, with much less work, if your survey is going to be on a web page anyway!

- Ben

• 2. Re: Creating a Survey in Director
            JeChGaJe Level 1
            The idea of the project, where this survey is supposed to be used to gather data, is to test how users react to navigation without clicks, and I plan to make the navigation part in Director.
            So I had hoped I could integrate the two making a test and then a survey.