3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 15, 2006 10:35 AM by mxw0

Flash based email form using PHP

Dilroy Level 1
      Hi,

I urgently need to crack this one as my deadline is tomorrow!!
      I have used the method explained in this tutorial to create an email form before:

http://www.kirupa.com/developer/actionscript/flash_php_email.htm

The site I am working on now requires a form that must be located within a couple of mclips. I've tried using this method but it dosn't seem to work from within a mclip.

Can anyone please help??
        • 1. Re: Flash based email form using PHP
          Dilroy Level 1
          It's O.k I've cracked it now!!!!! Not that anyone was interested anyway.
          • 2. Re: Flash based email form using PHP
            mxw0 Level 1
            Hi dilroy,

On a related topic, do you know how to send a Flash email via Lotus Notes email? I just want to import a very small flash file so when i email someone, they click on their email and can see the Flash animation immediately. Is this possible, and if so, do you know where i can find the steps for this? (i tried to import a .swf file via my Lotus notes at work, but obviously that didn't work.) thanks for any help.

mw
            • 3. Re: Flash based email form using PHP
              mxw0 Level 1
              Hi dilroy,

On a related topic, do you know how to send a Flash email via Lotus Notes email? I just want to import a very small flash file so when i email someone, they click on their email and can see the Flash animation immediately. Is this possible, and if so, do you know where i can find the steps for this? (i tried to import a .swf file via my Lotus notes at work, but obviously that didn't work.) thanks for any help.

mw