1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 22, 2009 5:37 PM by WillyWonka0

Figuring out SecurityError: Error #2148

WillyWonka0
      I have a project that I've been working on in one folder on my hard drive and I just setup a SVN server so that I can share the code elsewhere.

What I have done is I have taken all the folders of my Flex project, except for the debug and release folders and put them in SVN. Then in another folder, I download them from the SVN server and I setup a new Workspace in Flex Builder and imported it by right click->Import, General->Existing Projects into Workspace and then selected the folder that was just downloaded from the server.

Everything appears to work fine, until I process an image in the application and then I get:

SecurityError: Error #2148: SWF file file:///C:/Projects/eightlinesSVN/FashionFlash/bin-debug/Fashion.swf cannot access local resource file:///C:/Projects/eightlinesSVN/FashionFlash/bin-debug/Fashion.swf/[[DYNAMIC]]/1. Only local-with-filesystem and trusted local SWF files may access local resources.
      at flash.display::BitmapData/draw()
      at fashion::AppLogic/detectBlobs()[C:\Projects\eightlinesSVN\FashionFlash\src\fashion\AppLog ic.as:265]
      at Fashion/analyze()[C:\Projects\eightlinesSVN\FashionFlash\src\Fashion.mxml:42]
      at Fashion/__scaleImage_click()[C:\Projects\eightlinesSVN\FashionFlash\src\Fashion.mxml:82]

Does anyone know what I could be missing that would have stopped the reading of local images from working?