I have researched this and see there is information on
putting a print button on the toolbar, but my situation is slightly
My product people want to provide cheat sheets for processing
in our application. We cannot decide which are the most commonly
used processes, so we want to let the user decide the cheat sheets
they want to produce.
To accomplish this, here is what I want to do:
(1) Add a print hyperlink on the topic itself (not on the
(2) Hyperlink text to read something like "Print Cheat Sheet"
(3) Have the hyperlink print the topic in landscape (or
display the print dialog)
1. Type the desired link text in the topic. In your case,
type "Print Cheat Sheet"
2. Select the text.
3. Click the Hyperlink button.
4. Enter the following into the Hyperlink dialog: