I've got a report I built with report builder 7.0.2. Works
great when viewing from Firefox. Returns a blank page when viewing
from IE with Flashpaper only--PDFs and Excel work fine.
Here's the catch: If I call the report from a cfm template
using <CFREPORT>, it will display in IE, but only after
clicking on what appears to be a blank flashpaper container. When
returning the same report from a CFC, I get a blank HTML page (no
flashpaper container or anything). I've deleted and reinstalled the
Flash plugin and am running version 9.
All of these things work fine from Firefox. And while I
originally thought this was related to the active content
activation issue with IE, I am now seeing that when returning PDFs
everything works beautifully, just not when returning Flashpaper
and specifically when returning the report from a CFC.