If you go to
and see the graphic illustration on the page - with all the
wireless devices and car - I want for a viewer to see this at 1st
but have the option of clicking anywhere on this graphic (or maybe
a specific button if better) and seamlessly the graphic starts to
play in place...within the same graphic area.
So how would I do this - I would like the graphic as you see
it now to have all those lines to each device still there as the
default image a viewer sees, then when they click on the image, the
swf would play starting on its first frame with NO dotted lines,
but the lines would grow out of each device (among other things
happening) as the swf plays...then when the 3 scene swf is finished
(about 12 sec or so) I would like for the original still graphic as
you see it now to come back and remain until clicked on again.
1) Make your animation all within a movie clip.
2) On the first frame within the movie clip, put this Action
3) Place the movie clip on the stage
4) Give the movie clip an Instance name (Properties panel),
such as keyMech_mc
5) Place the following Action Script on frame 1 of the movie
main timeline (NOT attached to the movie clip):