2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 3, 2006 11:52 AM by tafkaks

SWF in PDF

katerini
      Hello,

I Flex 2.0 generated SWF will actually embed inside PDF 7.08. However the following error message pops up at runtime:

Error: The SystemManager preloader_initProgressHandler was called when the currentFrame was at 2 Please add this swf to bug 129782.
      at mx.managers::SystemManager/::preloader_initProgressHandler()
      at flash.events::EventDispatcher/flash.events:EventDispatcher::dispatchEventFunction()
      at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
      at mx.preloaders::Preloader/::timerHandler()
      at flash.utils::Timer/flash.utils:Timer::_timerDispatch()
      at flash.utils::Timer/flash.utils:Timer::tick()

Is there a way for me to submit my SWF to bug 129782??

Thanks,

-george
        • 1. Re: SWF in PDF
          Valery_Silaev
          Katerini,

I guess Adobe Flex team must re-open this bug while it is reproducible always with ActiveX control "Shockwave Flash Object"
          Steps to reproduce:
          1. Create empty Flex application (no controls) with creationComplete event handler
          2. Embed SWF file into any ActiveX container. In my case it is MS Excel 2003. Do not forget to check option "Embed", while "linked" version works ok. Also make "Menu" selected.
          3. Save; in case with Excel re-open workbook.
          4. Choose "Run" from Flex context menu -- "Error: The SystemManager preloader_initProgressHandler was called when the currentFrame was at 2 Please add this swf to bug 129782." error message is generated

Valery Silaev
          • 2. Re: SWF in PDF
            tafkaks
            Did anyone ever get an answer to this? I have the exact same issue trying to host a Flex app in an MFC app (which is using the activeX control).