• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help Finding Technical Writer

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2006 Nov 14, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm searching for someone, preferrably in Buffalo, NY, that is experienced in writing user manuals for software products. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 18, 2006 Nov 18, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JackBoyz -

Welcome to the forum. Job opportunities are always welcome.

You might want to post an address to contact privately.

Further, you may want to consider contracting the work out, even if they are not local. What with shared webspace, free teleconferencing ( Skype), and email, working long-distance with a technical writer is as easy as being there...

If you prefer, you can negotiate your payments based on milestones rather than an hourly rate. And software documentation is ideally suited for telecommuting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 20, 2006 Nov 20, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I was in the Buffalo area last winter; where were you then? Does the tech writer have to be on location? Your best bet is to place an ad with CareerBuilder or similar job search website. They are great for employers and contractors. On my current software job, the recruiter found me on CareerBuilder. Another alternative in Monster.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp