1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 15, 2006 7:01 AM by 2m

creating projector

deerowbear
      Hi there,

When hiding the menu on the projector is there a way to size the projector to fit the flash file properly. When I hide the menu on the projector it leave a white space at the top and bottom of the projector. Here is the a.s. I used to hide the menu:

stage.showmenu = false

Thanks d
        • 1. Re: creating projector
          2m Level 2
          Hi there too,

I fear I didn't understand your problem at first. The showMenu property of the Stage object refers to the context menu that appears when you right click. At least that's what they say in the documentation, no mention of projectors there.
          But when I tested it for myself I saw what you mean. It never happened to me before - strange thing. I'm not sure if this behavior depends on the version of the player one uses.

One solution could be that you measure out the height of the menu bar and ajust the publishing size accordingly. Leaving your desing and all elements on stage as is But I'm not sure if that will work under all circumstances, as the height of the menu bar might depend on various system settings of the user (like font size).
          So to be sure that it works the way you want it to work it you might have to use one of the multitude of third-party projector tools out there.