This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
Thanks for the help Rick.
It did occur to me that maybe one of the files for the index were corrupt, so I did experiment on which file it might be. Well, one thing I did earlier was delete the .pss and .cpd file, reopen RoboHelp, then I could click on the index tab. I was able to auto create a new index (small for testing), and it worked. Then, the next time I opened RoboHelp, it didn't work again. When I generate the file, the index works fine, but I can't change the index within RoboHelp. I do have several backup files so hopefully some of my 'eggs' aren't cracked, but unfortunately I've had the error since the file was created.
Well, I have deleted the error. I deleted the .cpd file again so I could have access to the index tab. I reopened the project and allowed the computer time to rebuild the .cpd file. Then, I deleted, by hand, the entire index. I haven't had the problem since.