3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 23, 2009 4:12 AM by Newsgroup_User

Help uninstall beta version

okie4
      Have been using Dreamweaver CS3; downloaded beta version of CS4 some weeks back. Forgot about it. Ordered upgrade to CS4 on DVD. Cannot upgrade without uninstalling the beta version already on my HD. Can't figure out how to uninstall it - I'm using Windows which is new to me... since I am a Mac user at home. Thanks.
        • 1. Help uninstall beta version
          John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP
          This is the regular forum... you need to go to the Beta forum

Go back where you downloaded the Beta and find a link to that forum, or to instructions on how to remove the Beta
          • 2. Re: Help uninstall beta version
            okie4 Level 1
            The "support" link on the beta download page brings me here.
            • 3. Re: Help uninstall beta version
              Level 7
              Haven't installed DWCS4 beta but am sure it would show up in the Windows
              list of programs, so do this:

Start Menu -> Settings -> Control Panel -> Add or Remove Programs. Double
              click on that and, in the list, scroll to the Dreamweaver Beta program and
              click the Remove button.

Hope it helps...

"okie4" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
              news:gla56v$9vm$1@forums.macromedia.com...
              > Have been using Dreamweaver CS3; downloaded beta version of CS4 some weeks
              > back. Forgot about it. Ordered upgrade to CS4 on DVD. Cannot upgrade
              > without
              > uninstalling the beta version already on my HD. Can't figure out how to
              > uninstall it - I'm using Windows which is new to me... since I am a Mac
              > user at
              > home. Thanks.
              >