1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 18, 2006 9:35 PM by Newsgroup_User

Please Help!

Teky0303
      Hello Everyone,
      I have a problem with some flash file I am creating for a web site. The files are going into the webpage but for some reason I cannot get the file size small. I have Flash 8 Pro and have used all symbols. Please help, I am working on a major project right now with a deadline. Thank you everyone in advance.

Dan
        • 1. Re: Please Help!
          Level 7
          need more info - how big is it now - how "small" is small? What's yer target file size? What kind of
          assets did you use in your movie/site? Audio? Bitmaps? Vectors from Illustrator? Did you optimize
          each vector graphic? Are the bitmaps sized to 100% or did you import them too large and scaled them
          in P'shop? Can you break up your movie into smaller SWFs and load them dynamically? We simply need
          more info as their are too many unanswered questions.

Feel free to show us a url also.

--> **Adobe Certified Expert**
          --> www.mudbubble.com
          --> www.keyframer.com

Teky0303 wrote:
          > Hello Everyone,
          > I have a problem with some flash file I am creating for a web site. The files
          > are going into the webpage but for some reason I cannot get the file size
          > small. I have Flash 8 Pro and have used all symbols. Please help, I am working
          > on a major project right now with a deadline. Thank you everyone in advance.
          >
          > Dan
          >