2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 22, 2006 4:24 PM by promer

Serious Issue with Linkage..Need help ASAP!

promer
      OK, I have big deadline for Monday and I can't figure this out. I have a bunch of movieclips that are set up with linkage for actionscript and set to export in first frame. Everything was fine and dandy for a week. Now all of a sudden Flash hangs when I try to export the swf. If I turn off the export in first frame everything is fine. The problem then is that my move clips aren't available for the attachmovie call. What I don't understand is why it was fine, then all of a sudden this happened for no apparent reason. Has anyone got a workaround or solution for this? I need help with this ASAP. Thanks.

--Paul
        • 1. Re: Serious Issue with Linkage..Need help ASAP!
          Juankpro
          Sadly nothing you can do. The file must be corrupted. sometimes files that need saving corrupt themselves (product of voltage variations or some other physical things) making some objects "BAD", maybe you can save your work if you determine what is the only object that is corrupting all the file and delete and and redraw it.
          • 2. Re: Serious Issue with Linkage..Need help ASAP!
            promer Level 1
            Yeah I figured it out. Somehow the a bunch of images that are in some of the movie clips got corrupted. Once I removed them and the movie clips they were in, it was fine. So I just have rebuild the movie clips and reimport the images. It sucks having to redo the work, but at least I don't have to start over.