1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 22, 2009 5:14 AM by Newsgroup_User

uploading pages

nico79 Level 1
      I am encountering problems uploading the new HTML pages I made for a site. When I hit the 'put' button, a 'background file activity' box appears and after some time it displays the message "no response to server" I called the server and I am properly connected and I also checked under 'manage site' and a ran a test which was successful to connecting to my server.
      Im really confused as to what is happening.
      Help!
        • 1. Re: Problems uploading pages to server
          Level 7
          So if you edit the site definition, select Remote site category, and click
          on the Test button, you successfully connect?

Next, close the definition panes, connect to the site by clicking on the
          connect icon, and look at the files/folders that are listed on the REMOTE
          site. What is the topmost FOLDER name? What other folder names do you see
          below that?

--
          Murray --- ICQ 71997575
          Adobe Community Expert
          (If you *MUST* email me, don't LAUGH when you do so!)
          ==================
          http://www.projectseven.com/go - DW FAQs, Tutorials & Resources
          http://www.dwfaq.com - DW FAQs, Tutorials & Resources
          ==================

"nico79" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
          news:gl84g6$nr2$1@forums.macromedia.com...
          >I am encountering problems uploading the new HTML pages I made for a site.
          >When
          > I hit the 'put' button, a 'background file activity' box appears and after
          > some
          > time it displays the message "no response to server" I called the server
          > and I
          > am properly connected and I also checked under 'manage site' and a ran a
          > test
          > which was successful to connecting to my server.
          > Im really confused as to what is happening.
          > Help!
          >