2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 18, 2006 7:01 PM by Advanced_user

Multiple single source layouts

Advanced_user Level 1
      Seems robohelp cannot remember multiple build expressions if you ave more than 5 single source layouts. So each time you generate a set of html files you need to do the build expression each time.....so you can also assume the batch feature does nto work either - Tech Support had no comment, couldn't figure anything out....again.

Anyone know how to fix?

Thanks,
      Steve
        • 1. Re: Multiple single source layouts
          RoboWizard Level 4
          Hi Steve

Can you be more specific? I've tested by creating seven single source layouts. All seem to remember the build expression just fine.

I would advise against assuming anything. After all, we all know what happens when we ***-u-me...

Sincerely... Rick
          • 2. Re: Multiple single source layouts
            Advanced_user Level 1
            Thanks Rick.

I have been down the road about 5 times until I wasted all of my support tickets. Tech support took all of my files replicated and tried everything over and over and could not offer a solution. I run about 40 single source layouts and about 50 build tags. I was told I should just build each on it own everytime to be sure....and this cannot trust any batch processing which was one of the man drivers for purchasing the system.

Probably wouldn't mind as much if there was some form of upgrade or fix in the last 2 years.....guess Robohelp gets the back seat for development as the company is focused on other things.

Steve