6 Replies Latest reply on Sep 22, 2006 5:45 AM by Newsgroup_User

easy question: My web developer doesn't see problems but I do. Do you see what I see?

leafgreen
      The problems I see are with incorrect text appearing. Please answer questions 1-4.

Go to http://www.imaginado.com/main.html
      1. Click on portfolio -> more. On the resulting page below the big pic does “LOADING” appear? If no, what does?

2. Now after #1, click on portfolio -> artistic. On the resulting page below the big pic does “page 1<br>image 1<br>Alfalma…” appear? If no, what does?

3. Now after #2, click on portfolio -> fashion, beauty. On the resulting page below the big pic does the text “page 1<br>image 1<br>looking east…” appear? If no, what does?

4. Now after #3 click on portfolio, then any of the portfolio sections, artistic, fashion, corporate, or more. Now, click on the "about us" tab at the top, then the pic under "background". On the resulting page below the big pic does “page 4<br>image 1: Topi in Masai…” appear? If no, what does?

Note that <br> above just indicates the start of a new line. I don't mean you will see <br>.

FYI the site was authored with Flash 8 and AS 2.0. That's it. You've been a big help.