1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 19, 2006 4:55 AM by Newsgroup_User

Help Please, with Publishing

rockie3410
      Hey if anyone could help me out I would appreciate it. I am making a flash document with various pictures fading in and out that coincide with the beat of some music. It works beautifully when I play it in the player. However when I view movie or publish the movie the pictures fade in and out slower that the music is playing and it gets all messed up. If anyone knows this problem PLEASE HELP. Thank you so much
      rockie3410
        • 1. Re: Help Please, with Publishing
          Level 7

rockie3410 wrote:
          > Hey if anyone could help me out I would appreciate it. I am making a flash
          > document with various pictures fading in and out that coincide with the beat of
          > some music. It works beautifully when I play it in the player. However when I
          > view movie or publish the movie the pictures fade in and out slower that the
          > music is playing and it gets all messed up. If anyone knows this problem
          > PLEASE HELP. Thank you so much
          > rockie3410

Seem like you are using EVENT sound. Event sound run independently to timeline
          and can easily get out of sync with the animation. The best way to get sync
          would be by using STREAM sound, tho stream require timeline to run so you need
          to add on frames to cover entire sound length.

--
          Best Regards

Urami

--

<urami>
          If you want to mail me - DO NOT LAUGH AT MY ADDRESS
          </urami>