• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error resolving parameter ID

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2006 Sep 20, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchased and modified the following custom tag to work correctly with my database. The end result is a table listing the dealer name, city, state, ZIPCode and distance in miles away from the inputed ZIPCode. What I need it to also do is make the dealer name a link to a details page that gives additional information about the dealer. I created a href (using the ID field in my table) to link to the page but when executed it says;

"Error resolving parameter ID

ColdFusion was unable to determine the value of the parameter. This problem is very likely due to the fact that either:

You have misspelled the parameter name, or
You have not specified a QUERY attribute for a CFOUTPUT, CFMAIL, or CFTABLE tag.

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of (CFSET), occupying document position (162:6) to (170:8)"

Any ideas on how I can do this? I tried to get assistance through the site I got the code from but they were not very helpful. I have included the code for the tag.

Thank you!
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 20, 2006 Sep 20, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1) what's the name of the column in the US_dealers table that holds the dealer id?
2) you must add DealerID (or whatever you want to call it) as an array into mystruct and mystructHold
3) you must populate that dealerID array with results of the dealerid column (or whatever it is called - see #1) of the getlocs query
4) you must change other mystruct and mystructHold code as necessary to include your dealer id
5) you will then call the dealer id in your link as #mystruct.DealerID# (replace DealerID with whatever you called the arrays in #2

questions? fell free to pm me. pls include the name of the column that holds dealer ids in the us_delaers table.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2006 Sep 21, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
That worked like a charm. Thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation