• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing topics when converting from RH for Word

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2006 Oct 23, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm converting numerous RH for Word projects into RH for HTML with the import feature. 99% of the time there are no problems. However, in this case, I'm importing a project with 127 topics. When the import into RH for HTML is complete, there are only 14 topics that appear. HELP! To individually copy and paste with all the links and styles would be a nightmare. Suggestions?

I've already had another co-worker try to import on her PC...same issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 23, 2006 Oct 23, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Tammy Larsen

Personally, I avoid mixing Word and RoboHelp. However, I do know it's an avenue traveled by many.

I think I'd suggest checking the Word document. I know when I import Word documents into RoboHelp HTML, there is a dialog that lets me choose which style to split on. Normally that style is Heading 1. My guess is that the Word document giving issues here hasn't had styles used properly. So I'd begin by investigating that.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp