2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 19, 2006 5:29 AM by BRUSHfire

Tweening + transition

BRUSHfire
      Hmmm,
      New to Flash but I'm getting the hang of it. I really need to know how to use these 2 effects together for both images and text. How do I use a Fade-In transition with a motion tween? I'd like some text and images to fade-in while moving into position. Seems I can't use both together. How about adding a drop shadow to the object - is it possible to fade-in and motion tween a button with a drop shadow?
      Help and tips are much appreciated!
      Thanks.
        • 1. Re: Tweening + transition
          Level 7
          sure you can - just adjust the alpha or tint in your first keyframe and adjust the position as well.
          Doing both together has been done for years.
          With Flash 8 and the drop down filter you can also motion tween this effect.

--> **Adobe Certified Expert**
          --> www.mudbubble.com
          --> www.keyframer.com

BRUSHfire wrote:
          > Hmmm,
          > New to Flash but I'm getting the hang of it. I really need to know how to use
          > these 2 effects together for both images and text. How do I use a Fade-In
          > transition with a motion tween? I'd like some text and images to fade-in while
          > moving into position. Seems I can't use both together. How about adding a drop
          > shadow to the object - is it possible to fade-in and motion tween a button with
          > a drop shadow?
          > Help and tips are much appreciated!
          > Thanks.
          >
          • 2. Re: Tweening + transition
            BRUSHfire Level 1
            EXCELLENT! So simple it's funny I even bothered asking!
            Thanks - you made my day.