2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 17, 2006 6:37 PM by Ciprés

border shadow on page

Ciprés Level 1
      Site
      I'm not a graphic designer so please bear with me and have patience.

If you check out the site linked to above you will find a page with shadows on the right and bottom content container. On my 1600x1200 CRT screen it looks alright, but on the laptop screen it looks pretty bad.

What I did was I drew a white container on a blue background page on FW and then I cut the right and bottom shadows and placed them as repeating x and y coordinates. The thing is that they don't look right to me, is there anybody that con point me in the direction of making it look right, or, maybe point out what I did wrong?

Thanks,
      Mario.
        • 1. Re: border shadow on page
          Level 7
          Mario,

There is something wrong with that URL
          alex

Cipr?s wrote:
          > http://proxiita.com/ap/
          > I'm not a graphic designer so please bear with me and have patience.
          >
          > If you check out the site linked to above you will find a page with shadows on
          > the right and bottom content container. On my 1600x1200 CRT screen it looks
          > alright, but on the laptop screen it looks pretty bad.
          >
          > What I did was I drew a white container on a blue background page on FW and
          > then I cut the right and bottom shadows and placed them as repeating x and y
          > coordinates. The thing is that they don't look right to me, is there anybody
          > that con point me in the direction of making it look right, or, maybe point out
          > what I did wrong?
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Mario.
          >
          • 2. Re: border shadow on page
            Ciprés Level 1
            I have corrected the URL on the original post, here it is again:

www.proximita.com/ap/