This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
I had the same problem:
The "Integrated LiveCycle Data Services ES Server" is not available in version 2.6.1.
However, reinstall the application by choosing the "LiveCycle Data Services with Tomcat" instead of the "LiveCycle Data Services J2EE web application" option.
Take care of changes in the following points:
5. Unzip Server.zip to C:\lcds\ tomcat\webapps.
6. Select Start > All Programs > Adobe > LiveCycle Data Services ES 2.6.1 > Start LiveCycle Data Services Server.
7. Browse to this url: ht tp://localhost:8 400/odt.
18. The root folder is C:\lcds\ tomcat\webapps\odt.
19. The root url is ht tp://localhost:8 400/odt/
23. Under Compile Flex application location, the output folder should be C:\lcds\ tomcat\webapps\odt\AdobeODT-debug.
29. The browser url should display ht tp://localhost:8 400/odt/AdobeODT-debug/AdobeODT.html.
That should fix the problem until the exercise9.pdf is corrected.
Thanks for the fix. Hopefully Adobe updates the exercise at some point.........
Cheers for that Hanne - would've been stuffed without that.
I'd love to see Adobe update its tutorials - but I'd love to see them add video scrub controls to these video tutorials first. Sitting through 20 minutes of video when you miss a detail just isn't helpful.