0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 20, 2009 3:38 PM by cnc_sjp19

Working with Dreamweaver Templates

cnc_sjp19
      Hello Everyone,

I am new to Dreamweaver and CSS and I have designed a website based on tutorials I have been reading for the last 3 months. So I have used a template for my site and used it for all my pages (7) and anytime I tried to update my pages they update great. I then added a div tag named #links in the template, below my footer for some links and used images for the links. The links have a blue outline around them and I cant for the life of me get rid of them. I've tried creating a #links a tag and changing the CSS so the color is the same as the background, tried checking the none box for decoration, basically everything I can think of with my limited knowledge of CSS and Dreamweaver and cant get it to work. The color changes but when I preview in a browser it keeps that default links color.
      When I try to update my pages it says 7 files examined 0 files updated, but if I make a change like change one of my navbar items it allows it and updates the site pages.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. The attached code is from my template,

Thanks

cnc