3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 26, 2006 7:51 PM by Newsgroup_User

Animation Shadow

tempestcrescent
      Is there any setting or something on flash professional 8 to make a previous frame to show up on the current one as semi-transparent or shadowed to where you can see what the previous frame was so you can draw the current frame accurately?
        • 1. Re: Animation Shadow
          Level 7

tempestcrescent wrote:
          > Is there any setting or something on flash professional 8 to make a previous
          > frame to show up on the current one as semi-transparent or shadowed to where
          > you can see what the previous frame was so you can draw the current fram is
          > accurately?

Onion Skin
          Little button on the left side to the FPS indicator, under the timeline.

--
          Best Regards

Urami

--

<urami>
          If you want to mail me - DO NOT LAUGH AT MY ADDRESS
          </urami>
          • 2. Re: Animation Shadow
            tempestcrescent Level 1
            Thanks, works perfectly, but the fill button isn't working now i'm just testing stuff and drawing and i've tried it a million times but the fill button won't fill anything, i'm trying to color a white section with black and it won't fill not sure why maybe you know thanks.
            • 3. Re: Animation Shadow
              Level 7

tempestcrescent wrote:
              > Thanks, works perfectly, but the fill button isn't working now i'm just testing
              > stuff and drawing and i've tried it a million times but the fill button won't
              > fill anything, i'm trying to color a white section with black and it won't fill
              > not sure why maybe you know thanks.

You need to select specific item on particular frame than fill it up. maybe off the
              onion while doing it. It does works for me tho, w/o any problem.

--
              Best Regards

Urami

--

<urami>
              If you want to mail me - DO NOT LAUGH AT MY ADDRESS
              </urami>