3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 27, 2006 8:24 PM by ageofem

Vertical grad fill fix..when!????

TechyBloke Level 1
      Hi,

I'm sure this problem has been mentioned before, but I was wondering when Adobe were going to fix the problem that sometimes (lots of times) happens that will not allow you to position the grad direction tool in a vertical straight position.

I've been encountering this problem for years and it can't be THAT difficult for the masterminds at Adobe to sort out.....

When are we likely to get a fix? I don't expect such major problems as this with software that costs hundreds of pounds (UK)
        • 1. Re: Vertical grad fill fix..when!????
          Level 7
          I'm inclined to agree. I get so used to using the workaround that I tend to
          forget about it.

But the fact by using the Gradient tool from the Colors section of the Tools
          menu works perfectly in my experience, would suggest this isn't a major
          problem to fix?

Peter
          |
          | I'm sure this problem has been mentioned before, but I was wondering when
          | Adobe were going to fix the problem that sometimes (lots of times) happens
          that
          | will not allow you to position the grad direction tool in a vertical
          straight
          | position.
          |
          | I've been encountering this problem for years and it can't be THAT
          difficult
          | for the masterminds at Adobe to sort out.....
          |
          | When are we likely to get a fix? I don't expect such major problems as
          this
          | with software that costs hundreds of pounds (UK)
          |

• 2. Re: Vertical grad fill fix..when!????
            TechyBloke Level 1
            Thanks, I didn't know about the grad tool from the colors menu. It does work, many thanks.

quote:

Originally posted by: Newsgroup User
            I'm inclined to agree. I get so used to using the workaround that I tend to
            forget about it.

But the fact by using the Gradient tool from the Colors section of the Tools
            menu works perfectly in my experience, would suggest this isn't a major
            problem to fix?

Peter
            |
            | I'm sure this problem has been mentioned before, but I was wondering when
            | Adobe were going to fix the problem that sometimes (lots of times) happens
            that
            | will not allow you to position the grad direction tool in a vertical
            straight
            | position.
            |
            | I've been encountering this problem for years and it can't be THAT
            difficult
            | for the masterminds at Adobe to sort out.....
            |
            | When are we likely to get a fix? I don't expect such major problems as
            this
            | with software that costs hundreds of pounds (UK)
            |