3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 26, 2006 5:00 PM by Newsgroup_User

Web Page with shapes...

Sw Jiten Level 1
      Dear web mates, sometimes I have seen some "pop-ups" which are built in Flash. However these ones have SHAPES.. I mean they are not contained in a browser, but they have, for example an Animal,Object or any other Shape, also they can be dragged on the screen with the mouse.... if someone knows what I am talking about, please help me with some info...

Thanx in advance,
        • 1. Re: Web Page with shapes...
          Level 7
          info...meaning...how to get rid of them? how to make them? what they are? can you provide a url?
          sounds like what has been discussed here hundreds of times already - flash movies with transparent
          (WMODE) backgrounds on dhtml layer or similar (?)

--> **Adobe Certified Expert**
          --> www.mudbubble.com
          --> www.keyframer.com

Sw Jiten wrote:
          > Dear web mates, sometimes I have seen some "pop-ups" which are built in Flash.
          > However these ones have SHAPES.. I mean they are not contained in a browser,
          > but they have, for example an Animal,Object or any other Shape, also they can
          > be dragged on the screen with the mouse.... if someone knows what I am talking
          > about, please help me with some info...
          >
          > Thanx in advance,
          >
          • 2. Re: Web Page with shapes...
            Sw Jiten Level 1
            That's Correct !

That is wthat I need ... transparent backgrounds.... how to make them.. thank you buddy.... you've got the right question....
            • 3. Re: Web Page with shapes...
              Level 7
              search flash help or this forum for "WMODE" - it is as simple as selecting "transparent Windowless"
              in the HTML publish Settings - or adding the code to the html afterwards - but it can be buggy and
              not supported in older browsers etc... so search this forum as it has been discussed a lot.

good luck.

--> **Adobe Certified Expert**
              --> www.mudbubble.com
              --> www.keyframer.com

Sw Jiten wrote:
              > That's Correct !
              >
              > That is wthat I need ... transparent backgrounds.... how to make them.. thank you buddy.... you've got the right question....